Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kaila-isms

Makaila is in that phase where she wants to imitate what other people do.  For example:

  • The other day, she pinched her finger and after I kissed it better, she stared at her hand and then started kissing her own fingers.
  • I couldn't tell if she had a messy diaper, so I leaned over to smell her.  She turned around, stuck her nose in my face and started sniffing me back!
Some other cute things that Bean does include:
  • Bean almost always makes "woof" or "meow" sounds when she sees or hears a dog or cat.  These can be real, or just pictures.
  • When she sees a horse, she clicks her tongue and bounces up and down (as if she were riding on a horse).
  • Blows kisses and waves goodbye.
  • Says "hi" and waves to almost anything, especially household decorations.
  • Likes to kick up her feet and lounge while looking at her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment