Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Down, Infinity to Go

Today is our Two Year Anniversary! Yay us!

It is hard to believe that we have been married for only two years. I was telling Kimberlee that our time together has been paradoxical. On one hand it seems like such a long time ago that we weren't together, but on the other hand it seems like yesterday when we got married. Weird how that works.

Either way, I have really enjoyed the past two years of marriage and am looking forward to many, many more. As far as our plans for the day, it looks like we will be going out to dinner and enjoying a quiet evening at home after that. To me just being with Kim is the best gift possible.

I love you Kimberlee Baker!


Pictures from our fantastic anniversary dinner...
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky to have such a loving/wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete