Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something New

It has been too long since I updated this.  Being busy isn't really a very good excuse either, since everyone who blogs is busy and they still manage to make time.  I guess I have just been lazy.  Anyway, we got back yesterday from a 5 day vacation in Thailand!  It was awesome and we took literally hundreds of pictures.  I haven't sorted through them yet, but I PROMISE to get pictures from both Penang and Thailand up here before the weekend is over.

Just some quick updates on what is new...
  • Trip finished off the semester at the top of his class
  • We got a new camera!
  • Mom is in town
  • We went to Chiang Mai (Thailand) and rode elephants bareback
  • I got food poisoning for the first time in my life (and hopefully the last!)
I will give the whole Thailand story when I have the pictures to do it justice.  Oh, and we have to thank Nicole and Alma for being willing to sell us their camera...we love it!!  Thank you guys so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment