Friday, June 17, 2011

My Wife Blogs FTW

I really love my family. I love spending time with Kim, Jack and Tigger. I think that it is going to be awesome to get to know our little girl. I am really proud of the way that Kim has been handling her pregnancy. I also love the fact that she has been blogging about our life as a family and think that that is a really great use of time and energy, as it is something that we'll be able to look back on and see how far we've come and what we've been through together. I think it will be neat for our kids to be able to see our lives when we were first married and then as we grew and had them. Of course as they grow, it will be cool for them to be able to see their progression. 


Technology is an amazing thing. I am thankful for blogs, Skype, Facebook and all the other apps out there that allow us to chronicle and share our lives across time and space.  I am so glad that I get to live in a world that has such wonderful tools readily available to so many, allowing us to live richer, more meaningful lives. 



2 comments:

  1. Coolest picture ever!!!

    Love Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tobi. You should frame this picture and display in your home.

    ReplyDelete