Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Shoes

At the beginning of October, I finally decided to get Makaila some shoes.  She had been walking for a couple of months and like it or not, she was ready to walk around outside and in public places.  I wasn't sure how she would feel about shoes, since we could never keep them on her feet when she was an infant.  I took her shoe shopping and after trying on several pairs to find the right size, she found a pair that she loved!  I didn't have socks on her, but she didn't care.  Once those shoes went on, I couldn't get them off of her!  She even wore them to the checkout counter (the guy was afraid I was buying and empty box at first).

The next morning, the very first thing she did was pull her new shoes out of the box and ask me to put them on her.  Grandy was there and helped her put them on so I could take some pictures and a quick video.  Who would have thought that she would love her shoes so much?!






No comments:

Post a Comment