Wednesday, March 30, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

You may be cool, but are you Irish popped collar cool?!
Happy St. Patrick's Day from my Irishman!  I know this is late, but this picture has to be shared.  We didn't do much to celebrate this year, thanks to me and baby Baker.  We spent the weekend at the Renner's house and had a great time socializing and testing my "morning sickness boundaries".  I was just happy to get out and feel somewhat normal after being cooped up in bed and the bathroom for so long!

5 comments:

  1. It won't show the picture for me :( But, I'm glad that you were able to get out and have some fun! Did Trip wear either of his T-shirts?? :D hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL how long did it take you to superimpose his tiny little leprechaun body onto that life size human's shirt? ;P It almost looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the fire-y red beard? this picture is priceless you know..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the picture. It is so fun to see. Nice T-shirt (way to go Preston & Ang for getting him the perfect top)! The beard is looking quite nice. I don't suppose the Malaysians know anything about St. Patrick's Day. I am glad you were able to get out. I bet you have had a major case of "cabin fever" on top of your morning sickness. (What an awful combination).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is slightly disturbing, yet very fitting for you, big bro. :)

    ReplyDelete