Monday, March 21, 2011

We are having a baby!


That's right, we are now making this exciting news public!  It has been hard to keep it quite, but we wanted to wait until the first trimester was over before spreading the word (just in case something went wrong).  Anyway, I am now almost 16 weeks pregnant, so almost 4 months and everything is going well.

The due date is September 5, 2011 and we will find out if it is a boy or a girl next month.  One of the reasons I haven't been posting as often is because the only things I have had to talk about are pregnancy and morning sickness.  This has not been an easy pregnancy thus far, but I am still optimistic that things will improve and I won't suffer from morning sickness much longer.  I will post an update on the first 3 months later, but I wanted to let everyone know how excited both Trip and I are about this new step in our lives!  We will keep you all updated.

6 comments:

  1. Yea, we're having a baby, we're having a baby, we're having a baby, oh I mean YOU'RE having a baby, you're having a baby, you're having a baby...tra la la, tra la, la!!!!!! Yeah, I'm excited!!

    Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! We are so happy for you guys! When are you coming back to the states?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my little niece/nephew!!! (I'm predicting a girl)
    It will be awesome to have cousins for my boys!! I started feeling better at 17 weeks with both pregnancies, so you're almost there!!! Love you! Let's skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how exciting!!!! Congrats to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so excited about this! I'm guessing a girl..not that my opinion even matters, but just sayin I'm feelin' a girl. Hope you're feeling alright, Kim. Congrats! Is this little bumpkin going to be born in Malaysia, truly Asia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so exciting! I am so excited for the two of you. You will be an amazing mother! I can hardly wait to know what the future will bring and where your family will be! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete