Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween Party

I know this is kind of late, but I haven't been able to upload pictures lately and I really wanted to post this with pictures...oh well, I will be adding pictures to this post later this week.  We spent Halloween throwing a party for the Young Men and Young Women.  It was pretty fun and by the sounds of it, rather successful.  We had a donut eating contest where we had to eat donuts off of a string without using hands.



It was pretty funny!  Especially because one of the boys totally beat both Trip and me!




We also bobbed for apples, did a cake walk, and played the always popular and successful Werewolves.  I had to create my own Werewolves cards since we don't actually have the game.  It was especially helpful to have some parents involved when we played that game...the more the merrier!  Since they don't really celebrate Halloween here, nobody dressed up and there was only one trick-or-treater who came by.  Kind of funny since that is the same number of people that stopped at our place when we were in Utah last year...


Anyway, we put up some decorations for fun and also had a BBQ, although it started raining on us just in time for the grilling.





No comments:

Post a Comment