Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & A Newish Post

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I think this is a day late, depending on how you look at the timezones and all that (my family is just finishing up Turkey day back in the States... so it's a toss up.) Kimberlee and I are going to be celebrating today with her parents and some of the members of our ward, as we have the day off for a Muslim holiday, which is a nice coincidence.


By the way, I have a few posts that never made it out of draft form back in September and October. One of the challenges for me and posting on this blog is that I have been extremely busy at work and we don't yet have internet at our apartment. Hopefully this will be rectified soon and when it does I will be resurrecting those "director's cut" posts. They will appear in their rightful time line so I will just let you know when they are up and give you a link. I have just unearthed the first of about 5, entitled Sprinkles The Cobra. I started writing it on October 4th. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment