Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cahoots Duo Challenge

This spring my brother-in-law, Tim, ran the Cap City Half Marathon in Ohio.  He was such an inspiration to all of us, that we decided to start running some races ourselves.  One of the races that Trip did was the Cahoots Duo Challenge in August.  You had to run this race with a partner because the obstacles required 2 people.  Since Trip signed up last minute, and I was nowhere near fit enough to feel confident that I would survive, Tim ran it with him.  They put together their costumes and team flag and did a great job at this race! There are a couple of pictures and videos that mom has that I need to steal, but here is what I have so far :)

Go Team Beat Navy!!


This was the last time that these shirts were white


You can't tell from the picture, but the yellow cords were hooked up to a generator and would shock you when touched







Me and Makaila waiting for Trip and Tim to make it through the line at the zip line


Just after the zip line







1 comment:

  1. I had no idea how hard this was. You guys were awesome!!!!

    tobi

    ReplyDelete