Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Well, I officially suck at blogging and being a mom at the same time!  Oh well, I am determined to catch up with everything that happened over the summer, but first I have to write about what we are currently doing :)


We visited our first pumpkin patch last Thursday with Granny and Grandpa Sanders, as well as Annie and her kiddos.  It was so fun!  Makaila liked it so much she didn't want to leave.  She enjoyed looking at and poking at the pumpkins...





She thought riding in the wheelbarrow was a lot of fun.


She was really interested in some of the costumes that we saw there.


But her favorite part was talking to the scarecrows.  She loved them!





We all had a great time and came home with some nice pumpkins too.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! She is getting so big! And I LOVE your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get you my photos. They turned out so cute!

    Tobi

    ReplyDelete