Monday, January 4, 2010

A Brand New Year!

My first post in 2010.  It is so crazy that another year has come and gone.  It's really weird to think that we are already in 2010...time is moving too fast and it's making me feel old.  Our Christmas was a lot of fun and we had a good time on New Year's eve.  We spent most of the day with the Renner family and went to a talent show where Anne and I sang with some ladies in the branch.  Then we all went and got food and rang in the new year together.  We went over the next day to play games too.  It was fun, but I couldn't help thinking that Angie and Preston's presence would have made the games even better!

Now, we are back at work and real life.  Work isn't horrible, but it's not what I would choose to do with my time if I had the choice.  We get to see Jack and Tigger soon!  They get here on Wednesday, and will be in quarantine for a week, but we can visit anytime so that is exciting.  I can't believe how long it has been since we saw them last...we have missed them a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment