Monday, July 26, 2010

Recent Finds

Recently Trip and I have found some viral videos on YouTube that we have been sharing with dad and our friends out here.  I figured that since it has been a week since I last posted something, this would be a great insight into what we have been doing/ enjoying the last few days.  Hope you like them!



I wasn't able to embed the third video that we really enjoy, so here is the link instead:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE

We found this last one before we came to Malaysia and it continues to be a favorite.  I still laugh so hard when I see it!


More pictures and updates from the family's visit will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. haha, Dimitriy and I LOVE the old spice commercials! And we did get your present! -- I'm working on your thank you note... But we love it!! That was so so thoughtful and generous of you guys, we really appreciate it. I was so excited I actually squealed right out loud in excitement. :)
    Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun over there! I love all the pictures of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete