Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thailand - Take 3 (Tigers and Monkeys)


I am back on the blogging train!  And it is high time I finished blogging about our Thailand trip.  I had previously posted about our accommodations and the temples that we saw while on vacation in Chiang Mai.  While we were there we spent a day going to several different "tourist" sites.  Two of the places we stopped at were a Tiger park and a Monkey park.  The tigers were so beautiful and we got some awesome pictures, even though we didn't pay to go in and touch them.


 
 Trip gets all the credit for these amazing pictures since I was not feeling well at the time.

 Playful kitties

 I had to include this one because this is the kind of look Tigger gives us all the time when she is strategizing.


The monkeys were also pretty cool and they put on a little show for us.  I think the highlight was the baby monkey.

This baby loved Trip.  He stood next to it and it went wild trying to climb on his arm.

 
 I had the opposite effect on the monkey.  I stood next to it and it started sucking it's thumb and staring at me.  It didn't want to let go of my finger.


 
These were just some of the highlights from all the pictures we took.

1 comment: