Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mother Goose or Brother Goose?

This is the picture that Dan, my brother serving a mission for our church, sent Trip and I for our Anniversary.


Thanks Dan.  You really know how to say "Happy Anniversary".  I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but Trip appreciates it.

Dan is serving his mission in the New York, New York South mission.  He has served in the Hamptons and Freeport.  I know he has been other places, but I can't remember where.  We are so proud of him and even though we miss him, we are excited to know that he is having a great experience.  Only one more year until he comes home!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, he sent me that picture for my birthday and said he was going to get me a present there, but it was closed when he went. Hehe. That would have been awesome! Much more awesome than the gift he did get me (or should I say didn't get me?) . . .nothing. Anyway, I like it. Very funny. Very Dan.

    ReplyDelete