Thursday, November 25, 2010

Trip is famous!

Trip made his debut when he appeared on MSNBC with my dad a few years ago.  The irony of that still kills me.  For those who haven't seen these videos I have included them for your viewing pleasure. 

 

 

His acting skills are obviously in high demand since he was also asked to play a part in the new MBT promotional video.  I think people are drawn to the red hair and can't help but want it in their videos.  In this one, you can actually play "Where's Waldo" with Trip because he is in the background so much!


 
(Trip's part starts at 3:45 for those who don't want to watch the whole thing) 


Anyway, I was thrilled to find this on YouTube the other day so that I can now share it with all of you.  I am less than thrilled that I show up in the background, but not much I can do about it at this point.  Hope you enjoy watching some of these!

1 comment:

  1. The irony is mind boggling; who'd of thunk it?

    Hey, I am in both of the videos. Isn't it kind of cool that all 3 of us are in the MBT one?

    thanks for posting these. they will be good for a family history multi-media repository some day :-)

    ReplyDelete