Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

This Easter weekend was pretty laid back for us.  On Friday, Trip and I went over to the Clark's apartment for dinner.  I taught the kids how to make Japanese curry with Bree, and we always have a good time when we are with their family.  I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.



The finished product

The restaurant signs the kids made in preparation for Trip and Tim's return from work

Calix and Liesel riding their pet dragon
Sunday we played games with dad and ate Easter dinner as a family.  It was nice to just have some down time with each other.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to pull the camera out to document our dinner, but Trip and I enjoyed cooking together for the first time in a long time  :)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a really nice Easter Weekend. Looks like everyone has fun at the Clark's. It is nice to have some down time, too. It's so fun to see the pictures. The curry looks yummy. It makes my mouth water. :) I love the "pet dragon" picture, too. (The saying is awesome!) You look so lovely! You are radiant! (After being stuck in a small room, sick for so long I am sure it is wonderful to be able to get out and do some things as well as socialize!)

    Thanks for sharing the pictures and telling about your weekend. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete