Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend fun

Since I have started to feel better, I have been taking advantage of going out and being social.  I overdid it a bit this last weekend, but I still had fun!  We hung out with the Clark family and the Sanders on Friday night and ended up playing domino's, as usual.  I finally got some pictures to document the game that has become a favorite of ours.


We love hanging out with the Sanders and we have recently started hanging out with the Clarks.  We love spending time with them...so much so that Tim and Trip have started matching when they go to work.  Bree and I find this pretty amusing and had to document it as well.


We spent Saturday at the Renner's house with the Clarks again.  We had a great time eating food and enjoying each others company.  Trip, of course, enjoys both the adult and the kid time and missed out playing with the kids this time around.  Next time, I told him he should go play with them when he wants to...it's good practice for the near future  :)


I really like the look of concentration on Bree's face

I look fantastic, I know.  You can kind of see the baby bump in this pic though

Jack trying to charm his way into the house...one paw at a time.

Liesel drew this picture for Trip.  The kids just can't get enough of him!
It was a fun weekend and we look forward to spending more time with everyone, especially Tim and Bree's family.  We haven't known each other long, but we feel like we are bosom buddies already.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How the heck did you get that picture of me and Tim? We have such a blast hanging out with you guys, even when Trip and Tim's closeness does make it awkward ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and stories! It is so fun to find out about what is going on and to know that you have such good friends there! I can see why Trip wished he could have had some kid time and missed out! Looks like a ninja would have fit right in!

    Hey, wasn't Trip the one that gave Angie and Preston a hard time whenever they wore matching colors, etc? Hmmm....

    Jack is looking quite sweet. Of course, he IS quite the charmer!

    You and Trip must have quite the adoring fans. That is such a nice drawing that Liesel drew!

    It is fun to see your little tiny baby bump and to know that there is a wonderful little one developing in there! It will be fun to know what you are having! I'd love to be there when you find out!

    ReplyDelete