Sunday, August 7, 2011

More pregnancy fun



I haven't really had many "cravings", until the third tri-mester that is.  Now, it seems like I am constantly craving Starbucks hot chocolate (I almost cried the other day when we passed a Starbucks and I didn't get one), fresh basil with mozzarella cheese, and grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.  Those are the constants.  Every now and then I will think that something random and unexpected sounds good too.  For instance, on Sunday, I couldn't stop thinking about McDonald's french fries.  I also have been daydreaming about cheese on a stick from Hot Dog on a Stick...what is wrong with me?!  Most of these cravings aren't really that bad, so luckily I have not had a hard time telling myself no.


I have also noticed that I am constantly hot.  Poor Trip actually gets cold at night and I am still uncomfortably warm!  My biggest relief for this is the pool.  Malaysians don't heat their pools and I have been loving it!  I can get right in these days without feeling cold, and last night I went at 8pm and it still felt wonderful.  I will miss the year round pool weather when we go back to the US.  The other benefit to the pool is the relief that my lower back gets.  It seems like I am constantly sore these days thanks to Baby Bean's increasing size and the added strain it puts on my back.  Sadly, the cartoon really isn't that far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment