Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sleeping


Trip and I recently moved in with the Sanders, which has been so much fun!  The only downside is that they have this ridiculously comfortable bed, which makes it really hard to get up in the morning.  They have one of those memory foam tops on the bed and we have loved it so far!  The pro's of the memory foam top is it has completely changed the way I sleep!  I used to wake up with a stiff back on a regular basis, but no more.  Ever since we started sleeping on this memory foam, my back has been pain free, and will stay that way most of the day.  I love it! (seriously, I want one)


The con's of the memory foam is that it steals all my motivation to wake up in the morning.  Also, because I sink into it so much, I literally have to roll myself out of bed.  Kind of like a beached whale :)  Another reason that it is just easier to lay in bed all day.  Unfortunately, just because I am not working for someone doesn't mean that there isn't work to be done.


Oh well, I will gladly take these con's over a sore back and sleepless nights any day!  Next pregnancy, we are totally investing in some memory foam :)

1 comment:

  1. I too love memory foam!! I never got to enjoy it during my pregnancies but I can only imagine how good it feels on a pregnant body! Thanks for the visuals you created by referring to yourself as a beached whale when trying to roll yourself out of bed. Doesn't pregnancy just make you feel so graceful and glamorous at times :D

    ReplyDelete