Monday, August 15, 2011

Quick update

I have been pretty bad at posting lately.  We have been packing up our things in preparation for moving out of our apartment, as well as moving back to America.  We have also been trying to get some last minute friend time in before the baby is born.  It's been fun, but I am just not nearly as effective as I used to be.


I am so big, it is slowing me down :)  I just can't do as much as I used to without getting tired.  I have to take frequent breaks and bending over is just ridiculous.  Sadly, I just haven't been able to accomplish everything in as timely a manner as I had hoped.


Anyway, things are going well.  I am feeling pretty good.  Trip and I are working out our plans and looking forward to having this baby join us soon.  We will keep you posted, and I will be trying to post more regularly over the next few days and weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment