Monday, October 25, 2010

Hong Kong - Day 1


I have had such a hard time getting posts up about the family visit to Malaysia because there are just sooo many pictures that I want to share, not enough time to sort through them all, and not enough space to work with.

So, I have been sorting through and narrowing down and I finally decided that I will just have to create a web album to share everything.  For now, here are a few snippets from our first day in Hong Kong.



I can't get over this face!



While I was going through the pictures I noticed that we seem to have a lot of pictures of Preston making eyes at Trip (who was behind the camera).  Hmm...should I be worried?  :P
 

Brayden loves being held in the air.  He open mouth smiles and squeals...it is so cute!



 
Monkey boy!

Something that Trip and I learned about Brayden while he was here is that he loves water.  He is fascinated by it.  Combine that with his love for being held up in the air and he is in heaven!  I know there are a ton of Brayden pictures, but I can't help it.  He is my only nephew, after all!

I love Brayden's fascination with Trip's hair.  He is so cute when he is checking it out.



This was a restaurant that I never thought I would see.  It is toilet themed...need I say more?

The entrance

This is just a cool picture...all done with mirrors!  Trip is the only one taking a picture here.

The table and chairs

The awesome dishes...



There was a picture of Brayden being held in front of one of the little drink urinals, but I can't find it...maybe that's a good thing?

We had a great time walking around the city and spending time together.  We had some laughs at this crazy restaurant and got some beautiful pictures of the city.  I tried to capture all of that in the few pictures that are up here (there are more than a few, I know).  

There is so much more to catch up on that I will try to work double time to get everything up here!

2 comments:

  1. Great memories...thanks for catching up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a thing on the Travel Channel about those toilet restaurants. It's weird but I think I would want to go just to say I've been to something like that.

    ReplyDelete