Friday, October 22, 2010

Anniversary Lovin'

This year our wedding anniversary was about as perfect as our wedding, and to me, our wedding was perfect!  We had a lovely anniversary and appreciated all the congratulations received from family and friends.

My original plan for our anniversary was foiled due to unforeseen circumstances, and needless to say, I was pretty disappointed about this the night before our anniversary.  Trip told me not to worry and that he would take me out to dinner and we would still have a good time, so I was satisfied with that.  I had no idea what was coming next!  Here is a list of reasons why my earlier disappointment was turned into blissful satisfaction:
  • Just before Trip was leaving to pick me up from work, he told me to look at our blog, and I was surprised by the sweet post he had put up here.  I loved it!
  • When he arrived, he not only opened my door for me (which is fairly normal with him), but he also surprised me with a bouquet of purple and white flowers!  The flowers came with such a sweet card; his cards always make me teary.
     
    • Dinner wasn't really a surprise, but it was fantastic!  We went to the same restaurant that we went to last year and the food was perfect.  We had Caprese Salad, handmade Gnocchi, Margarita Pizza, and Creme Brulee.  Mmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it! 
    • After dinner we came home, and after putting my flowers in a vase, I found a box of chocolates on my pillow with yet another sweet card from my loving husband!  Wow, what did I do to deserve all of this?! 
    • I was also treated to a massage, which was awesome and very much needed.
      Trip really knows how to treat a lady and I am so lucky to be married to such a thoughtful and caring person!  I love you babe!  You make me smile and I am so happy to be with you!


        2 comments:

        1. You are such a sweet couple and I love to be around you!!! Tobi

          ReplyDelete
        2. I really like this photo of the two of you! Miss you both. xoxo Bean

          ReplyDelete