Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rock the Lord

So today was another wonderful Sunday. I got to talk about General Conference with the Young Men today and share my conversion story with some family of our friend's the Sanders. It got me thinking about my testimony, the decisions I have made to bring me to this point in my life, and my love of the Gospel.

I am so happy about the decision I made almost four years ago to join Christ's restored church. I am amazed at the difference that the Gospel has made in my life and continues to make as I live its principles. I've been blessed to have the opportunity to share this Gospel along side our missionaries and will even be performing my first baptism this upcoming Saturday! Every time I get the chance to teach eternal truthes or bear my testimony of Jesus Christ, I catch a glimpse of a better version of me. Someone who I am not yet, but have faith I can be in the future. With that I'd like to leave you with my testimony. 

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that he died for each one of us so that we can have the opportunity to return to live in the presence of God, our Heavenly Father. I know that we are led by living prophets of God and that Thomas Monson is the man that has been called to serve as His prophet today. I know that Joseph Smith was called to be the prophet to usher in the restoration of the church that Christ originally established over 2000 years ago. Finally, I have a testimony that the Book of Mormon is true, that it testifies of Christ and that by living according to its teachings has blessed my life in more ways than I am aware of. 

If you want to read a bit more about my beliefs or how I became a Mormon, then take a look at this.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting to hear all the great things you are doing and to read your testimony. Thanks for sharing! It is amazing how much living the gospel of Jesus Christ blesses our lives and changes us for the better, when we allow it to! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete