Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three Years of Marital Bliss


Three years ago today, Kim walked down the aisle, tripped on her dress, recovered gracefully and said yes to marrying an awestruck red head. Since then we have had a lot of good times (living at the cabin; adopting Jack & Tigger), a couple of bad times (me being unemployed), countless adventures traveling the world and enjoying life with friends and family.

Three years ago I never imagined that we would be where we are today. I won't pretend to know where we will be in another three years. But I do know that I'll always have my best friend with me no matter what. 

Kimberlee, marrying you is the best thing I have ever done and I am so thankful to have you as my eternal companion. Happy Anniversary! I love you. 



4 comments:

  1. That last photo is pure Hollywood love scene! Hope it lasts forever! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy Anniversary. You make a great team and a lovely couple. The pictures are great to see! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I kept thinking of you the day before and when it was night time for you, but despite my mental note not to forget at a more opportune time, I obviously did. So, here's the late happy wishes. I hope you can forgive me. At least Kim. I already know Trip's response. . . ;D

    ReplyDelete