Sunday, July 17, 2011

31 Weeks

I am currently at 32 weeks, but my pictures are from week 31.  We are now entering 8 months and things are looking good!  I got my RhoGAM shot yesterday, which basically prevents my RH negative blood from producing antibodies that will attack my baby's blood, if she is RH positive.  Good times :)  


The doctor says everything is looking good and when we did the ultrasound, she was still in a great birthing position...this girl is just ready and waiting!  They estimate that she weighs about 4 pounds now, so she still has some weight to gain, but she shouldn't be too big either (thank goodness!).  I am now going to be getting a checkup every 2 weeks or so, which is kind of crazy.  I can't believe we are almost at the end of this pregnancy journey!  I am nervous and excited all at the same time.




7 comments:

  1. You are so cute. Pregnancy looks good on you!

    Love tobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Sis! Wish we could be together with our big bellies and short hair :) But, I'll see you soon I hope! After the babies of course - weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good!!! We wish you were closer, but hope to see you, Trip, and your little one at Christmas time. Best wishes for a short "labor day". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You not only look good you have a great attitude and it has been fun to be with you as you go through this experience for the first time.

    Not to worry, you will be a wonderful mom! You are well prepared and your daughter is blessed to have you have her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! You are going to be a wonderful, wise, and fun Mommy. I really liked Ang's comment about the big bellies and short hair! It would be fun to have a photo of the two of you side by side! I may even fit in with my short hair and big belly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments! You are all too nice :)

    ReplyDelete