Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lesson learned the hard way...

Yesterday I discovered that a project I had completed a couple of years ago did not get backed up like I thought it did.  This project was something that I spent tons of time on and it was meant to be a resource that I could turn to and reuse in the future.  The time to reuse it has come and now it seems that it is gone.  The really lame part is that Trip had tried telling me to put it into Google Docs, and even offered to show me how to do it, but I was too proud, and convinced that using a word document would be just as good.  That was before I realized how smart and awesome my husband is...


Now that the computer it was saved on has crashed and there is no backup I am wishing that my pride and poor judgement had listened to reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment